UPSC Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification of the UPSC Recruitment 2020 on its official website www.upsc.gov.in. Through this latest Union Public Service Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 209 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Commandants. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Union Public Service Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||18th August 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th September 2020|
Union Public Service Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Union Public Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Union Public Service Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||18th August 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||7th September 2020|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 209 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants 2020 Vacancies|
|Security Forces||Number of Vacancies|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Union Public Service Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2020, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1995 and not later than 1st August, 2000.|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC Recruitment 2020 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC Recruitment 2020 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Union Public Service Commission job Qualification details below.
|Qualification||A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 209 Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 200/-|
How To Apply For Latest UPSC Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification from 18th August 2020. The last date to apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 until 7th September 2020. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then go to the Union Public Service Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC Recruitment 2020 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Union Public Service Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|