NBE Recruitment 2020: Hello, Aspirants!!! It is good news for them who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs. National Board of Examinations has released an employment notification of the NBE Recruitment 2020 on its official website https://natboard.edu.in/. Through this latest National Board of Examinations recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 90 vacancies for the posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Stenographer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Board of Examinations it is an excellent opportunity for them.
The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. After announcing the Notification for NBE Recruitment 2020 interested candidates can apply Online from 11th July 2020 to 31st July 2020 through official website or can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
NBE Recruitment 2020 –Apply Online For Latest 90 Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Stenographer Vacancies
|Online Application Commencement from||11th July 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||31st July 2020|
National Board of Examinations Latest Job Notification DetailsAll the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Board of Examinations. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Board of Examinations official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NBE Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Stenographer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||11th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||31st July 2020|
NBE Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancy DetailsNational Board of Examinations has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 90 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
NBE Recruitment 2020 Age Limit DetailsTo apply for the National Board of Examinations Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NBE Recruitment 2020 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Senior Assistant||Below 27 Years|
|2.||Junior Assistant||Below 27 Years|
|3.||Junior Accountant||Below 27 Years|
|4.||Stenographer||Below 27 Years|
NBE Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification DetailsCandidates who are going to fill the NBE Recruitment 2020 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Board of Examinations opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NBE Recruitment 2020 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Board of Examinations job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Senior Assistant||1. Degree from recognised University/Board|
2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
|2.||Junior Assistant||1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.|
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
1. Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.
1. Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accountin
1. Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
2. Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
1. Two years experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
NBE Recruitment 2020 Application Fee DetailsTo apply for the Latest 90 Vacancies in National Board of Examinations, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Gen/ OBC||Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only)|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category & Women candidates.||Rs. 750/- + GST (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only)|
|MODE OF PAYMENT: Fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded for any reason and under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.|
How To Apply For Latest NBE Recruitment 2020?Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NBE Recruitment 2020 notification from 11th July 2020. The last date to apply Online for NBE Recruitment 2020 until 31st July 2020. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NBE Recruitment 2020 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://natboard.edu.in/.
- Then go to the National Board of Examinations website Notification panel and check the link of particular NBE Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill NBE Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NBE Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NBE Recruitment 2020 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Board of Examinations Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NBE Recruitment 2020 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NBE Recruitment 2020 official notification below
NCTE Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Latest 18 Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and others Vacancies
NCTE Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Latest 42 Hospital Attendants,Nursing Sisters, and other Vacancies
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Bihar Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
UPSC Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Union
NFR Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Northeast
FRI Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Forest
Ans. There are total 90 vacancies open.
Q. How I can submit National Board of Examinations Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Stenographer application form offline or online ?