AAI Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Airports Authority of India has released an employment notification of the AAI Recruitment 2020 on its official website https://www.aai.aero/. Through this latest Airports Authority of India recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 180 vacancies for the posts of Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Airports Authority of India can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||3rd August 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||2nd September 2020|
Airports Authority of India Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Airports Authority of India. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Airports Authority of India official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|AAI Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 03/2020|
|Post Name||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||3rd August 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd September 2020|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancy Details
Airports Authority of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 180 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||PWD||Total|
|1.||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||08||01||02||01||02||1-OH (OA) or 1-HH||15|
|2.||Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||10||01||01||01||01||1-OH (OL) or 1-HH||15|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)||60||15||45||19||11||Includes-01-||150|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.|
|2.||Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Airports Authority of India Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct AAI Recruitment 2020 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||27 Years|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the AAI Recruitment 2020 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Airports Authority of India opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AAI Recruitment 2020 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Airports Authority of India job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.|
|2.||Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 180 Vacancies in Airports Authority of India, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
How To Apply For Latest AAI Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the AAI Recruitment 2020 notification from 3rd August 2020. The last date to apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2020 until 2nd September 2020. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the AAI Recruitment 2020 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.aai.aero/.
- Then go to the Airports Authority of India website Notification panel and check the link of particular AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill AAI Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the AAI Recruitment 2020 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Airports Authority of India Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the AAI Recruitment 2020 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check AAI Recruitment 2020 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|